Are you interested in learning and understanding more about the Tarot and how it works? Would you like to take away the basics to begin to learn how to read the Tarot yourself for your friends and family?
I have split my Introduction ‘To The Tarot’ into two separate 4 hour workshops/classes for groups of between two and four people at the Airy Fairy, 239 London Road Sheffield, S2 4NF.
Please email or phone me to book. I provide tea and coffee and we have a short break half-way through. Please bring your own snacks if you wish.
Due to limited space at the Airy Fairy, I can not accommodate more than four people at any one time. Please contact me to find out the dates of the next workshops.
Introduction To The Tarot Workshop 0ne
4 hour evening workshop/class: £25 per person. This first workshop looks at;
- The History Of The Tarot
- Choosing And Getting to Know Your Cards
- Responsible Use Of The Tarot (Including Preparing And Cleansing,Grounding And Protection)
- The Structure Of The Tarot, And The Major Arcana
Introduction To The Tarot Workshop Two
4 hour evening workshop: £25 per person.
The second workshop takes you through;
- The Minor Arcana, (Including The Court Cards)
- Reading The Spread, Basic Tarot Spreads, And How To Make Your Own.
- Discovering Your Tarot Birth Card
- Tarot Magic